The OPT7 Off-Road Experience
These exclusive Rock Lights have been engineered by the OPT7 Team to take your off-road experience to a new era. Designed specifically for extreme terrain, the Photon LED Rock Lights are the next evolution in our off-road product line. The magnet installation method provides you with the easiest way to mount the pods to anywhere you like. Multiple color options illuminate over 10 square feet making sure that your rig is equipped with unmatched style on and off the road.
3 Ways to Install - YOU CHOOSE! Or use 'em all!
Magnet, Adhesive, Screw - the choice has always been yours. Now you can select one, two, or three ways to install the rock light pods.
Magnet - No need to drill into metal surfaces, now you can use this easy-to-install magnet to your rock lights for a hassle free installation experience. no harm to your vehicle and freely to move pods anywhere, anytime.
-Able to uphold up to 13.23lbs vertical pull force.
-Using a large Neodymium rare earth Magnet this adapter bonds to solid metal surfaces without the use of additional mounting hardware.
-Magnet is wrapped by a rubber layer coated to protect the vehicle from scratching.
Automotive Adhesive Tape - no drilling needed, easily applied - it ain’t going anywhere.
Demonstrates high strength and double sided long-lasting bond made from high performance acrylic adhesives.
Provides exceptional strength and has greater durability and elasticity than conventional double-sided foam tape.
Mounting Screw - use the mounting kit provided to drill and screw the pods.
- 8 x Phillips Self-Tapping Screws
- 8 x Hex Socket head Cap Screws
Photon RGB Rock Lights Technical Info:
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Input Power: Max 9.6Watts per Pod
- LED Color: 6pcs - RGB per Pod
- Raw Lumens: 600LM (4 Pods Combined)
- Waterproof: IP68 (Only Pod)
- Operating Temperature: -5℉ ~ 120℉
Extension Wire Snap On Connection
Connects by simply snapping together with the Photon Rock Light Control Box wire end to the extension wire cable ends. Installs in seconds and with no extra tools needed!
In our Photon RGB rock light kit, each light has a 10ft lead wire between the main controller (that you typically install in the engine bay near the battery) and the light. Depending on which vehicle you have (full size truck vs. Jeep Wrangler for example), you may need to add an extra 2x. Use these plug and play 10ft' extension wire to get a full lead from controller to light.
For example, if you are installing two lights near the rear of a full sized pickup truck, you will need 2 of these (one per light)
Kit includes 4 x extension wire, add 2 x to complete truck sized install.
**Does not work with Quantum LED Rock Light Kit or AURA LED Rock Light Kit (4 Multi-Color RGB Pods).
Extension Wires Features:
- If you are installing two pods near the rear of a full sized pickup truck, you will need 2 of these extensions.
- Each end has 4-pin with plug and play connectors for Photon RGB Rock Light Kit
- Includes 2 Photon 10ft extension wires.
- IP68 waterproof connectors; plow through rivers, rapids, and mud without worrying about your LEDs getting wet.
In this bundle, the kits will include:
1 x Photon RGB LED Rock Light Kit - Link
2 x 10ft Extension Wires for Photon RGB Rock Light Kit- Link
- Includes our free 1 Year Warranty (Photon Rock Light RGB) + 30 Days Warranty (10ft Extension Wires)
- Got questions, issues, or concerns?
* Reach out to our Customer Support Team by emailing , and we’ll respond to your email within 1-2 business days
Photon RGB LED Rock Light Kit Installation- Click Here
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov