General Warranty Terms & Conditions
Standard Warranty Terms:
- OPT7 does not ship replacement product(s) for new orders or warranty exchanges until the original product(s) are returned; we do offer partial part(s) replacements (see warranty terms below based on the product(s) purchased)
- The warranty coverage does not cover accidental damage or damaged caused by acts of nature.
- OPT7 is not liable for any costs related to installation or removal of our products.
- OPT7 highly recommends that the original lighting solution be removed and stored away for safe keeping
- All new product(s) & new shipping costs associated with warranty exchange replacement product(s) shipment(s) are covered by OPT7; if shipped within the domestic US
- OPT7 does not offer warranty part(s) replacements for Canada or International orders purchased on website. We only ship to U.S address, you may use a freight forwarder to help assist in the warranty shipment, but OPT7 only ships to U.S addresses. *OPT7 will only cover Canada warranty if ordered with OPT7 on Amazon.ca (proof of purchase required).
- The warranty coverage does not offer an upgrade service
- The warranty coverage is non-transferable; if you purchased from a re-seller, the warranty is not eligible as it was not bought directly from OPT7. The original purchaser/re-seller will be require to file the claim.
- Valid proof-of-purchase from OPT7 required to file a claim (Sold by: OPT7 Lighting).
- If a OPT7 product(s) is refunded in full by OPT7 support or the support team of the web store where the OPT7 product was originally sold; the associated warranty is void.
- THE WARRANTY DOES NOT PROVIDE A REFUND SERVICE; all OPT7 product are covered by a 60-Day return period. Thereafter, a store credit would be considered on a case by case basis.
- If the purchased item(s) are shipped to a freight forwarder or to Canada and subsequently shipped out of the domestic US the warranty terms are void. We will still assist you with any inquiries or products issues; however, you may be subject to additional cost or fees to process any approved warranty claims.
- OPT7 does not cover shipping, handling, customs fees or associated tariffs for warranty claim shipments to international addresses.
- Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product. Product that has been thrown away or dispose voids the warranty. All product(s) requires the original unit to be returned; therefore, disposal of the original product(s) prior to contacting support will voids the warranty.
- Warranty Limitations: Obvious misuse, abuse, or otherwise destructive physical evidence. Damaged caused by intrusion of water or other liquid materials causing electronic failure or physical corrosion. Any damage to the circuit board, headlight housing or wiring is NOT covered under warranty.
- The Warranty period begins on the day of purchase
- The Warranty period does not reset for any reason
- OPT7 is not liable for any damage, cost, loss or injury arising from the use of any of our products directly or indirectly. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine the risks associated with the product purchased and it's use; as it relates, to the vehicle into which it is being installed.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation or improper use, including using or installing any product in a manner not specific by OPT7 Lighting, or damaged caused by improper installation.
- Unauthorized Dealer: Purchase of item(s) through any unauthorized party.
- We strongly recommend you research and review your local, county and state traffic laws to determine whether the product purchased is street legal (upon driving & off road use).
OPT7 Warranty Claims
OPT7 Lighting carries some type of limited warranty on our products for manufacture defects or product failure.
If you experience a product problem, we promise to do our best to fix the issue by shipping a replacement part(s); some troubleshooting may be requested. We do this to ensure the part(s) we ship you will fix the reported problem under the Part Service.
- If the majority of the part(s) needs to be replaced, OPT7 reserve the right to the claim be filed as an Exchange Service.
If troubleshooting is not possible, the results do not determine the proper part(s) to be replace under the “Part Service”, OPT7 prefer to replace any OPT7 product for the period of the disclosed warranty period upon receipt of an approval of any valid Exchange Service Claim
- Return shipping & all associated costs including removal are assigned to the claimant
- New product(s) cost is covered by OPT7
- New shipping cost is covered by OPT7 per the “Warranty Terms"
**After an approved Warranty Claim(s), if OPT7 CS Team determines that your product is defective in material or workmanship, you will be asked to cut the power connection wire of the product(s), then provide an image/ picture with the products cut down. The picture with the current date is necessary with the product cut down.
***For approved warranty claims, OPT7 will replace the defective product with the same product, or if it has been discontinued, one comparable in performance and value will be shipped. If a comparable model is not available a STORE CREDIT in the amount of the original purchase will be issued for use on our website only.
OPT7 Refurbished Promise: Warranty expired or only one side has an issue after 60 days? OPT7 will offer you options such as replacing or selling you a refurbished product you are having an issue with. Our product completes a rigorous refurbishment process that includes full testing that meets the same functional standards as new OPT7 products. Your refurbished device is truly “like new,” with special savings of up to 50%. Chat with us to see if you'd like to know more!
Off-Road LED Bar/Pod, Taillights, Turn Signals & REX Sonar Products Warranty:
- OPT7 Lighting® warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 60 days only! The warranty period begins on the date the product is purchased. If the order is past the 60 days warranty period, OPT7 will offer options of assisting you with our refurbished promise.
- 2009-14 & 2015-17 F150 Black AURA RGB-W DRL LED Tube Headlights Projector -Bluetooth
- OPT7 Honda Civic Hatchback (Clear or Smoked) LED Tail Lights Sequential Turn Signals & OLED Technology
- 2015-2017 Mustang LED Arrow Turn Signals w/ Switchback Sequential
Our AURA™ LED Product Lighting Kit has a 1 year limited warranty from the original order date
- Proof of Purchase is required to file a AURA™ LED claim
- AURA LED Light Strip or Light Bar are built to last, constructed and filled with dense silicone IP rating 57 designed to protect against road debris, moisture; however, the connectors are not waterproof. You will need to use heat shrink tube or electrical tape around the LED connectors to ensure the longevity of the lighting kit. Water, snow, ice or road damaged on the LED connectors are not covered by OPT7. Warranty is only covered on a defective issue pertaining to the LED kit.
- AURA LED kits should not be connected in a daisy chain set up (except for 10pc LED kit). This will void warranty terms as it is not recommend per our manuals and will fry the control box due to several led strips connected per 1 control box. If you have a specific installation question, please contact us directly prior to your attempt of installation to ensure it is safe to do so.
- OPT7 is not associated with Sold by Amazon.com Service LLC which is refurbished products sold by Amazon at a discounted price.
- AURA Kits that are sold by this seller does not hold a warranty.
- These orders are returns by previous Amazon customers in "used like new" or missing parts, conditions which are resell by Amazon at a discounted price.
- We can still assist you with your kit, but will offer other options to replace your kit with parts.
- OPT7 is not associated with Amazon Assurance Warranty
- Assurance is a 3rd party retailer protection plan sold by Amazon directly. You will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to better assist you if you wish to use this warranty. (We do not know their terms/ policies).
2-Year Limited Redline LED Tailgate Prime Warranty:
In additional to the amazing OPT7 Warranty, customers are able to purchase the Prime Warranty which is an upgrade of the Standard Warranty for ONLY the Redline LED Tailgate Light Bar.
- To set up the Prime Warranty, please provide the information to our support team.
- Redline Tailgate Order #
- Prime Warranty Order #
- Prime Warranty is an ADD ON PURCHASE, an UPGRADE from the Standard Warranty
- Prime Warranty does not extend the original order date from the Tailgate LED Bar (it is intended as an upgrade of the standard warranty).
Free Support Forever: OPT7 always provides free support and assistance to any customer. If your warranty has expired, you will continue to receive free service, and we will assist you in determining a solution or possible repair to any issues you might be having with our products.
** All product(s) line(s) not listed above likely carry a warranty of some kind. For more information contact OPT7 support, thank you!
For all questions concerning our Exchange & Warranty Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form, one of our friendly staff will answer you within 24 business hours. For immediate response you can chat with us during our business hours and we will be glad to answer your questions.