|Both Amber and White
||Survive well in all conditions and weather
The Only Sequential Running Board Kit On The Road.
Sync the exclusive sequential amber turn signals with your ride to ensure everyone knows who’s tearing up the road.
Looking to upgrade your truck? No revamp is complete without our Sidekick Sequential Running Board Kit - our top-quality switchback LED strips that make everyone else’s ride look second-tier.
Here’s why you should load up on lighting with this badass kit.
Designed to dominate.
Equip yourself to stand out with fully automated, multi-function running board strips. Show the other drivers how it’s done.
- Running Board Lights: A striking big rig-style amber light glowing at all times.
- Sequential Turn Signal: An exclusive 1-2-3 muscle car-style Amber flash to let them know what’s coming.
- Courtesy Step-up: A luxurious white courtesy light that helps you and riders make an entrance.
All of these features can be easily wired to run at all times. No need to pick one feature over the other.
In it for the long haul.
- Each strip is lined with ultra-stick 3M tape backing
- Package includes adhesive booster wipes to prep your car surface
- Airtight silicone sealing delivers IP67 waterproof protection
Ready to rumble with any build.
Whether you’re hitting the streets with a Dodge Ram, Chevy Silverado, Ford F-150, or Toyota Tundra, we have a Sidekick Running Board Kit that fits great with your truck.
- Regular cab/SuperCab: 4-ft pack option
- Crew cab/SuperCab/SuperCrew: 5-ft pack option
- Length: 48-inch | 60-inch.
- LED Count: 120 | 150.
- Wattage: 2.88w per strip | 3.6w per strip.
- Amperage: 0.24 amps per strip | 0.3 amps per strip.
- Turn Signal: Sequential.
- Function: Amber (regular/running) / White (door open & unlock).
- Kit Includes: (2) LED strips, (6) mounting brackets, (4) Scotchlok connectors, (10) zip-ties, (1) adhesive booster.
- Wiring Length: 9.8 ft.
- LED Type: 3630 Switchback SMD.
- Mounting: 3M Automotive tape.
- Water Resistance: IP67
Includes our free 1 Year Warranty (starting from the order date)
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov