3X More Stopping Power Than The Standard Redline.
The Ultimate In Tailgate Lighting: Command attention with every signal. Bombard those behind you with a volley of 1200 powerful LED's (or 780 on the 48" model). Three complete rows of lights dedicated to maximizing your pickup's presence with an attractive and unique beam of light.
Exclusive "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals.
While other tailgate turn signals are just a standard "blink", the Triple Stack gives your truck a distinctive and sporty look with "1-2-3" Sequential amber or red turn signals. The same style used by a certain American-made muscle car and only offered by Redline.
Tinted Windows Making It Hard To See Behind You?
Our extra bright reverse lights will help illuminate the area behind your ride when reversing. Have a backup camera? Say goodbye to grainy videos and see a much clearer picture at night!
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake.
A lot of folks claim to be waterproof, but Redline actually is. Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, Redline is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter. .
It's not always sunny in Minnesota, but that's OK! Redline is a built to last even at negative 20 Fahrenheit!
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply peel, prep, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed. Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere.
Plug 'N' Play Ready
Plugs directly into your 4-way flat trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light will require additional wiring, instructions provided if needed). If you have a 7-way round trailer adapter you will need to get the 7-Way Round Blade to 4-Way Flat Pin Adapter (CLIKE HERE). Planning on doing some towing? Purchase our Y-Splitter (CLICK HERE) and power both your tailgate light bar and the lights on your trailer at the same time.
Spare Tire Access Port Accessibility
Fitment for the Redline Triple LED is based on the amount of Tailgate's available flat surface length-wise. If your vehicle has 48" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 48" version will fit nicely. If you have 60" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 60" version should be purchased.
Redline Triple Light Bar Coordination:
- Top Row: Turn Signal/ Hazards
- Middle Row: Reverse Lights
- Bottom Row: Brake/ Running Lights
- LED Count: 780 LEDs on 48-inch or 1200 LEDs on 60-inch.
- Dimensions: 60-inch (60" x 3/4" x 3/8") or 48-inch (48" x 3/4" x 3/8")
- Wattage: 3W
- Voltage: 12v
- Amperage: 0.25 amp
- Turn Signal Style: “Sequential”
- Rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum.
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals | Reverse | Sequential Hazards
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring
- Compatible with: Ford's Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Trailer Coverage and Cross Traffic Alert. MUST BE HARD-WIRE DIRECTLY INTO TAIL LIGHTS
- Not Compatible with: 2020 Ford F150 Raptor, 2020+ Ford Raptor
- Warranty: 2 Years
Add PRIME WARRANTY ADD ON FOR $15.00!
The Triple Tailgate has 3 installation methods: Plug & Play; No module. Plug & Play with module and hard-wired.
1) Triple Tailgate Only (Plug & Play): Vehicles that do not have any of the following equipped:
- Rear Camera
- Back-up/Parking Sensor
- Trailer Assist Feature (HUD display that provides trailer connection status notifications)
- BLIS (Blind Spot Notification Signal)
2) Triple Tailgate + Module (PWM Adapter) (Plug & Play): Vehicles equipped with any of the following:
3)Triple Tailgate (Hard-wired)
- BLIS (Blind Spot Notification Signal)
2020 - 2021 vehicles - IMPORTANT: Newer pickup truck with a sophisticated computer system (BLIS) for the towing connector, it often detects if there is a modification on the towing if you are using plug and play or upon connected if it connects something else other than a trailer. This means that the computer is not reading the light bar correctly and is unable to signal the lightbar to function to light up - brake, turn signals, reverse, etc. Therefore, the recommendation is to have the the light bar hard wire the light bar directly into the tail lights. You must not hardwire into the trailer tow plug, it must be hardwire into the tail lights directly.
Optional Equipment: If your vehicle is equipped with a rear camera, rear parking sensor and/or a tow-assist notification system then you will need to add the Triple Module option (Does not apply if you vehicle is equipped with a Blind Spot Notification System; See Above.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov