LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE AHEAD.!
Complement your truck's rugged look with the best full-feature tailgate bars around. Redline Choice plugs in to your truck's 4-pin trailer adapter to add 5x as much running, brake, turn signal, and reverse lighting.
Tinted Windows Making It Hard To See Behind You?
Our bright reverse lights will help illuminate the area behind your ride when reversing. Have a backup camera? Say goodbye to grainy videos and see a much clearer picture at night!
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake
A lot of our competitors claim to be waterproof, but Redline Choice actually is.
Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, Redline Choice is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter
The It's not always sunny in Minnesota, but that's okay! Our Redline Choice tailgate light bars are built to last even at negative 20 Fahrenheit!
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply prep, peel, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed.
Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere.
- Dimensions: 60-inch (L60" x W0.63" x H0.28")
- Voltage: 12v
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- LED Type: 2835 SMD LED
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | Turn Signals | Reverse
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F
Automotive Adhesive Tape
Our premium strip kits use strong binding tape for a lasting hold you can trust.
Tip on applying adhesive LED strips securely:
1. To prep the area you wish to mount the LED Strip. Wash the installation point with warm water, then wipe it dry.
2. Dampen a clean cloth in warm water, then scrub the surface to remove debris. Any grime left behind could prevent the LEDs from sticking, so thoroughly clean the surface until it’s free of dirt and scuff marks.
3. Remove any moisture leftover with a clean, dry cloth or give the surface 30 minutes to air dry. Next, use the adhesive booster that we provide to wipe the area for a ready-to-stick surface.
4. Peel the adhesive backing off and press the LEDs in place. LED lights are like stickers, so wait until you’re ready to put them on the wall before pulling the backing off. It’s best to do this a little at a time. Start at one end of the surface, peeling the backing off of the initial LED light. Position it, press it flat by hand, then continue placing the rest of the strip. Take your time. Make sure the LEDs are in the right place so you don’t have to move them later.
Includes our free 90-Day Warranty (starting from the order date)
Redline Choice Double Row Tailgate Light Bar Installation Guide - CLICK HERE
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov