3X More Stopping Power Than The Standard Redline.
The Ultimate In Tailgate Lighting: Command attention with every signal. Bombard those behind you with a volley of 1200 powerful LED's (or 780 on the 48" model). Three complete rows of lights dedicated to maximizing your pickup's presence with an attractive and unique beam of light.
Exclusive "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals.
While other tailgate turn signals are just a standard "blink", the Triple Stack gives your truck a distinctive and sporty look with "1-2-3" Sequential amber or red turn signals. The same style used by a certain American-made muscle car and only offered by Redline.
Tinted Windows Making It Hard To See Behind You?
Our extra bright reverse lights will help illuminate the area behind your ride when reversing. Have a backup camera? Say goodbye to grainy videos and see a much clearer picture at night!
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake.
A lot of folks claim to be waterproof, but Redline actually is. Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, Redline is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply peel, prep, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed. Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere.
Spare Tire Access Port Accessibility
Fitment for the Redline Triple LED is based on the amount of Tailgate's available flat surface length-wise. If your vehicle has 48" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 48" version will fit nicely. If you have 60" of available space length-wise across the tailgate then the 60" version should be purchased.
Redline Triple Light Bar Coordination:
- Top Row: Turn Signal/ Hazards
- Middle Row: Reverse Lights
- Bottom Row: Brake/ Running Lights
Triple Tailgate Specifications:
- LED Count: 1200 LEDs on 60-inch.
- Dimensions: 60-inch (60" x 3/4" x 3/8")
- Wattage: 3W
- Voltage: 12V
- Amperage: 0.25 Amp
- Turn Signal Style: “Sequential”
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum.
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | "1-2-3" Sequential Turn Signals | Reverse | Sequential Hazards
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F
- Compatible with: 2015-2018 Ford F150
- Not Compatible with: 2020-2023 Ford Raptor, 2020-2023 Ford Ranger
- Warranty: 2 Years
Easy Connect Harness Specifications:
- Wire Gauge: 18 AWG
- Working Voltage: 12V DC
- Compatible with 2015,2016,2017,2018 Ford F150, XL, XLT, Lariat (NO BLIS/Backup Camera, Tow Assist Sensor)
- A Specific fit harness with dual 6 pin connectors to easily hook up two sides in the blink of an eye.
- Warranty: 90 Days
You want a better way to tow your vehicle along with our Redline LED Light Bar without a dashboard error? We get it. That's why we've engineered our the Easy Connector to fit seamlessly in your 2015-2018 Ford F150,XL,XLT,Lariat's harness. This 6-Pin Extension Connector comes with a custom harness that plugs in-line with your truck's factory wiring so that you can retain the use of your Ford F150,XL,XLT,Lariat's factory.
We designed this harness and connector specifically for the 2015-2018 Ford F150,XL,XLT,Lariat. The harness plugs directly into your truck, retaining use of your factory connector in the bed of your truck for easy plug in and go. No more messing with difficult installations or modifications to your truck, just simple installation and quick hookup.
- Provides 4-Pin extension adapter blade-style connector in your truck bed for hassle-free hookup.
- Plugs into factory wiring -no cutting or splicing.
- Custom fit for your ODM vehicle.
- Dashboard Trailer Error Free with OPT7 Redline LED Light Bar
In This Bundle, The Kits Will Include:
- 1 x Redline 60" Amber/Red Triple LED Tailgate Brake Light Bar with Reverse & Sequential Turn Signals
- 1 x OPT7 Redline Easy Connect Harness for 2015-2018 Ford F150 XL, XLT, Lariat
Redline Triple Tailgate Light Bar Installation Guide - CLICK HERE
Redline Easy Connect Harness Install Guide - CLICK HERE
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov