AURA™ Mustang Halo LED Light Kit Includes:
- 1 x 24-Key Handheld Remote
- 1 x AURA™ V1 Control Box
- 4 x 12" LED Strips with Adhesive Back
- 4 x 10 ft Extension Wires
- 1 x 10 ft Hardwire In-line Fuse Power Harness
- 1 x Pack of Mounting Kit and Zip Ties
1 Way to Run the Show.
Choose from our AURA™ Original IR Dual Handheld Remote.
Once installed, easily select the color and pattern you want with our one feature-rich E-Z Remote.
- Endless color selections
- Brightness dimming selections
- On the E-Z Remote, our modes are: Solid, Single Color Strobes, Multi-Color Fade, Multi-Color Cycle, and SoundSync.
- Door-Assist-Entry (To use this feature, you must connect the AUX wire on the control box) will light up white upon door open.
Waterproof Connectors are here to stay!
Get OPT7's AURA Halo game-changing lighting system that installs in minutes and lasts for years to come!
Safe & Neat Installation
Inline fuse power harness which allows you to use the battery direct connection. This allows a direct battery and a protected power pull so you don't need to worry about an overdrawn on voltage. Safe & neatly done supported!
NEED MORE LENGTH for customized installation? Search:
Automotive Adhesive Tape
Our premium strip kits use strong binding tape for a lasting hold you can trust.
Tip on applying adhesive LED strips securely:
1. To prep the area you wish to mount the LED Strip. Wash the installation point with warm water, then wipe it dry.
2. Dampen a clean cloth in warm water, then scrub the surface to remove debris. Any grime left behind could prevent the LEDs from sticking, so thoroughly clean the surface until it's free of dirt and scuff marks.
3. Remove any moisture left over with a clean, dry cloth or give the surface 30 minutes to air dry. Next, use the adhesive booster that we provide to wipe the area for a ready to stick surface.
4. Peel the adhesive backing off and press the LEDs in place. LED lights are like stickers, so wait until you're ready to put them on the wall before pulling the backing off. It's best to do this a little at a time. Start at one end of the surface, peeling the backing off of the initial LED light. Position it, press it flat by hand, then continue placing the rest of the strip. Take your time. Make sure the LEDs are in the right place so you don't have to move them later.
Includes our free 1 Year Warranty (starting from the order date)
AURA Original Mustang Halo Ring (In-line Fuse Only) Guide - HERE
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov