PLEASE NOTE: Please allow 1-2 business days for a Customer Service Representative to review your request and respond with a solution.
We are closed on weekends and holidays. Emails received on weekends will be reviewed on Monday unless there is a holiday in which case, emails will be reviewed on Tuesday. We appreciate your understanding.
- Submit a Return: https://www.opt-7.com/returns
- 60 days based on the original purchase date
- Return labels are provided by the original marketplace of purchase based on their return policy
- All returns must be authorized by customer support and all return shipments require a RMA #
- NOTE: SENDING A PACKAGE WITHOUT A RMA # WILL CAUSE DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
- Item(s) purchased must be returned to receive a refund
- OPT7 is not responsible for lost returns; please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- The Warranty Coverage does not include a refund service
- Once the returned item(s) have been received and inspected, you will receive a notification email regarding the approval or rejection of the return. If approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 3-7 business days to be reflected back into your account. Please confirm with your bank if you do not see your credit after the 7 business day.
- OPT7 does not cover return costs for the following return reasons (not all inclusive):
- Buyer error
- Buyer choice or discretionary return
- Brightness not as expected (we are not able to guarantee that our lighting solutions are brighter than the lighting solution being replaced)
- Color not as expected eg. "...too blue..." or "...doesn't match my existing lighting..."
- "Not as good as my previous LED or Lighting Solution"
- Warranty exchange return shipments (Includes packaging)
- Excessive install
- OPT7 does not cover out-of pocket expenses related to the following (not all inclusive):
- Any and all installation costs
- Any and all return packaging costs
- Any and all man hours required to install or remove a product from a vehicle
- THE WARRANTY DOES NOT PROVIDE A REFUND SERVICE; all OPT7 product are covered by a 60-Day return period. Thereafter, a store credit would be considered on a case by case basis
- STANDARD OR FREE SHIPPING: We ship most orders using USPS Priority which offers a non-guaranteed transit time of 5-7 business days; however, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice.
- "Free" Shipping offers applies to all contiguous US States Only. Regular shipping cost applies to orders shipped to non-contiguous states and territories including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico have the extra shipping fee and will be displayed at checkout.
- Most orders will be fulfilled by our Amazon's Warehouse Fulfillment Center; therefore, a tracking number will be added to your order between 2-3 business days after the order is placed (excluding weekends & major holidays).
Domestic orders will typically ship in 1-3 business days and arrive in 4-7 business days from the day of shipment. We are closed on the weekends and on holidays. Please allow extra time for you order to be packed if you place it on a Friday or over a weekend.
- You will receive a tracking number sent to the email on the order when it has been shipped and en-route.
- If you need an ORDER UPDATE [click here] & select Shipping Support on the drop down.
- Update address: If your order has not been shipped already, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and the updated shipping address. We will do our best to change the address before the order ships. We are unable to make any changes to an order after it has shipped.
- If you entered the wrong address and it has been shipped, OPT7 is not responsible for lost packages. Once the order is shipped, we are no longer responsible for the package. It is your responsibility to double check the shipping address is correct. If the order has not been shipped, please email us ASAP to update the order.
- Changes on new order placed: Unfortunately, we cannot change, add or remove items from your order. We will have to cancel your order for a full refund and have you re-order with the correct items.
- Freight Forwarder: Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by OPT7. This means that OPT7 isn't able to provide a replacement or a refund for any shipment taken outside of the U.S. by hand-carrying or using a freight forwarding service.
- You or the designated freight forwarder are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. OPT7 must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure the freight forwarder's most up-to-date U.S. address is used.
- If you refuse the package or if it is returned to us for any reason, we will credit you for the amount of the merchandise if and when the merchandise is recovered by us. We will not refund freight out. Freight back to us and the duty is assessed as well. It will be deducted from your credit. So, if you don't know, please check with your customs office and the shipper about other charges which may be payable by you when the package arrives. It is your responsibility to be aware of customs procedures and any restrictions which may apply to receive goods in your country.
- If your country's customs rejects your shipment, or your package is deemed as undeliverable by the shipping company for any reason, you are responsible for your shipping charges plus any other fees that may apply. If you feel the error is due to a mistake on the part of the shipping company, you will have to speak with them directly about getting your fees refunded. OPT7 is only responsible for the shipping address to the Freight Forwarding company per the order you enter.
- Note: OPT7 reserves the rights to approve or cancelled Freight Forwarding orders determined by risk. If your order serves a high risk shipped to a Freight Forwarding address, it will be deemed cancelled and refunded.
- Canada: We are no longer shipping orders to Canada at this time.
- If you have an existing order that was ship to Canada, please email our support team to file a Warranty Claim for options.
- Be advised that there may be additional costs associated with receiving Warranty shipments.
- New orders: We recommend shipping the package to a friend or family that may ship the item to you in Canada or you may use a Freight Forwarding company to ship your order to you as well, see Freight Forwarding for rules and restrictions.
Canceling your order
- We usually ship out orders within 24 business hours. If you want to cancel your order, it must be done within that time frame. However, we cannot guarantee that a cancellation will be possible due to our automated fulfillment system. Once your order is dispatched to our warehouse for packing, or if it has shipped, it can no longer be cancelled. If you wish to return your order thereafter you will be assigned to the return cost due to "no longer need" and additional shipping charges (UPS 2 Day or UPS Overnight) will not be credited.
- Once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled or refunded until it is returned to OPT7.
- Depending on the status of your order, we may not be able to cancel it. Please contact us immediately. We will help you the best we can. If we are unable to cancel your order, we can always walk you through our easy returns process.
- If we are unable to cancel the order and it arrives to you - we will need to set up an RMA number for your order to be returned for a refund. Please contact our Support Team to request an RMA number or using our self-service RMA Request System
1.) My tracking says delivered, but I never got my order (DOMESTIC ORDERS):
If you receive this notice but the package is not in your mailbox, in your apartment office, or on the doorstep, here are some things to know: USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day
- Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information.
- If the parcel does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. OPT7 cannot reimburse orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property, thank you for understanding!
- If your package was stolen and a USPS Claim was completed, please email us and we'll try our best to provide other options to assist you.
2.) Why is my order being split and sent in two shipments?
- Due to the amount of high volume orders, some orders will ship from our Fremont, California warehouse and the others will ship from our Amazon warehouse. Shipments from Amazon warehouse generally make it to your house in 4-7 days. You will also receive two emails each with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
3.) I got my package, but I received the wrong item/ size:
- We have systems in place to make sure you get the proper item and the correct size, but we are humans and mistakes can happen. If you received the wrong item or the wrong size, please send detailed photos of the unused items and a brief explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your item(s). We will be able to look into the issue right away! If you fail to provide us with prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
4.) My item(s) is damaged/ defective:
- If you feel that the product you received is defective or damaged, send detailed photos of the unused item and a brief explanation of the defect to email@example.com within 7 days of when you receive the product(s). We will be able to look into the issue right away! If you fail to provide us with prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
5.) I receive an email saying it was shipped, but there wasn't a tracking number:
- If you've received this, it means your order has been shipped by our Amazon Fulfilment Center and is currently in the tracking process in which we are waiting for Amazon to provide the tracking # to us. A tracking will be added to your order details in 1-2 business days to your order/ account after you've received the email. We recommend signing up for an OPT7 account so that you can check the tracking at your convenience; if not, we can always help check for you also.
- If you need an ORDER UPDATE [click here] & select Shipping Support on the drop down.