PLEASE NOTE: Please allow 1-2 business days for a Customer Service Representative to review your request and respond with a solution. We are closed on weekends and holidays. Emails received on weekends will be reviewed on Monday unless there is a holiday in which case, emails will be reviewed on Tuesday. We appreciate your understanding.
- Submit a Return: https://www.opt-7.com/returns
- 60 days based on the original purchase date
- Return labels are provided by the original marketplace of purchase based on their return policy
- All returns must be authorized by customer support and all return shipments require a RMA #
- NOTE: SENDING A PACKAGE WITHOUT A RMA # WILL CAUSE DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
- Item(s) purchased must be returned to receive a refund
- OPT7 is not responsible for lost returns; please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- The Warranty Coverage does not include a refund service
- Once the returned item(s) have been received and inspected, you will receive a notification email regarding the approval or rejection of the return. If approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 3-7 business days to be reflected back into your account. Please confirm with your bank if you do not see your credit after the 7 business day.
- OPT7 does not cover return costs for the following return reasons (not all inclusive):
- Buyer error
- Buyer choice or discretionary return
- Changed Mind
- No longer want or need
- Brightness not as expected (we are not able to guarantee that our lighting solutions are brighter than the lighting solution being replaced)
- Color not as expected eg. "...too blue..." or "...doesn't match my existing lighting..."
- "Not as good as my previous Lighting Solution"
- Warranty exchange return shipments (Includes packaging)
- Excessive install
- OPT7 does not cover out-of pocket expenses related to the following (not all inclusive):
- Any and all installation costs
- Any and all return packaging costs
- Any and all man hours required to install or remove a product from a vehicle
- THE WARRANTY DOES NOT PROVIDE A REFUND SERVICE; all OPT7 product are covered by a 60-Day return period. Thereafter, a store credit would be considered on a case by case basis
- IMPORTANT: Contacting support does not freeze or extend the 60 day return for refund policy OPT7 offers on all orders. The return order must be return before the 60 days expired. No exceptions.
* Once an RMA Return has been approved, a restocking fee will be issued. A restocking fee is a percentage of the item's price; depending on the type of item and its condition upon return (item price does not include shipping costs). Only returned items are eligible for a restocking fee. The refund workflow will help you calculate the restocking fee for eligible items, and deduct it from the refund you issue to our customer based on the guidelines outlined in the table below.
|Return Request||Restocking Fee|
|The buyer changes their mind* about a purchase and returns an item in the original condition within the return window.||No restocking fee.|
|The buyer changes their mind* after installation about a purchase and returns an item in the used condition within the return window.||30% restocking fee.|
|The buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier.||No restocking fee. OPT7 will pays for return shipping, but can file a claim with the carrier or insurance company.|
|The buyer receives a used or damaged item (once RMA approved from buyer images).||No restocking fee. OPT7 will file a claim with the carrier or insurance company.|
|The buyer changes their mind* about a purchase and returns: REX Headlights, REX Taillights, Redline Tailgate Light Bars, AURA Underglows, Arrow Turn Signals, Deluxe Tow Mirrors within the return window but OPT7 receives the item damaged from original shipped or materially different than how it was originally shipped to the buyer.||Yes. Up to 50% of item's price.|
|The buyer returns a product within the return window with obvious signs of use.||Yes. Up to 30% of item's price.|
|The buyer returns a product within the return window that has been opened (taken out of the plastic wrap/ not in its original packaging).||Yes. Up to 30% of item's price.|
|The buyer changes their mind* and returns same item but older version of the item.||No refund until original item return.|
|The buyer returns an item they received materially different from what they ordered (must contact OPT7 first for approval on RMA).||No restocking fee.|
|Any other reason not listed here.||Email: email@example.com|
- STANDARD OR FREE SHIPPING: We ship most orders using USPS Priority which offers a non-guaranteed transit time of 5-7 business days; however, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice.
- "Free" Shipping offers applies to all contiguous US States Only. Regular shipping cost applies to orders shipped to non-contiguous states and territories including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico have the extra shipping fee and will be displayed at checkout.
- How to Track USPS Tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- How to Track UPS Tracking: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US
- We have warehouses from all over the U.S ready to ship your order out! Most orders will be fulfilled by our Amazon's Warehouse Fulfillment Center; therefore, a tracking number will be added to your order between 2-3 business days after the order is placed (excluding weekends & major holidays).
- Domestic orders will typically ship in 1-3 business days to be processed, a tracking will be provided on the order on day 4, next it will arrive in 5-7 business days from the day of shipment. We are closed on the weekends and on holidays. Please allow extra time for you order to be packed if you place it on a Friday or over a weekend.
- How to Tracking Amazon Logistic Tracking https://www.swiship.com/track?loc=en-US
- You will receive a tracking number sent to the email on the order when it has been shipped and en-route.
- If you need an ORDER UPDATE [click here] & select Shipping Support on the drop down.
- Shipping to P.O. BOXES - We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. If your order is addressed to a P.O. Box, it will experience a delay as our team will reach out to you for another / physical address to complete your order shipment. (We can only hold the order up to 7 days, after if there is no response, a cancellation will be issued.)
- We do not ship to APO (Army Post Office) as well as FPO (Fleet Post Office).
- The only way to send an item to an APO, FPO or DPO address is to use a Freight Forwarder, or to ship to a U.S address friend/family thereafter, they will ship it to you international.
- Update address: If your order has not been shipped already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the updated shipping address. We will do our best to change the address before the order ships. We are unable to make any changes to an order after it has shipped.
- If you entered the wrong address and it has been shipped, OPT7 is not responsible for lost packages. Once the order is shipped, we are no longer responsible for the package. It is your responsibility to double check the shipping address is correct. If the order has not been shipped, please email us ASAP to update the order.
- Please note that the purchaser is responsible for inputting the correct shipping address. If an incorrect or incomplete address is entered, OPT7 Lighting cannot be responsible for replacing the product. The purchaser is also responsible for making sure that the shipping address entered is a secure address. We cannot cover the cost of lost or stolen packages, nor can we interact with the shipping company to locate your lost package, if the tracking information says it was delivered or is in route to the shipping address. If the shipping company shows the packaged as having been delivered, then we will assume that it was delivered and that something must have happened to the package at its destination. The next step is to file a UPS or USPS Claim.
- If a package comes back to us as "undeliverable" or as "insufficient" or "wrong address," the purchaser will be charged for shipping the package to its proper destination (even if the order originally warranted free or reduced shipping). Or, if the purchaser prefers, OPT7 Lighting can issue a refund for that purchase, minus the initial cost of our shipping the goods to you. Note we cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping due to weather or acts beyond our control.
Changes on new order placed: Unfortunately, we cannot change, add or remove items from your order. We will have to cancel your order for a full refund and have you re-order with the correct items.
- Alert: OPT7 can no longer accept or deliver international packages/ orders outside of United States due to COVID-19. We are offering the options for Freight Forwarders to alleviate shipping to international customers as well as Canada.
- Freight Forwarder: Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by OPT7. This means that OPT7 isn't able to provide a replacement or a refund for any shipment taken outside of the U.S. by hand-carrying or using a freight forwarding service.
- You or the designated freight forwarder are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. OPT7 must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure the freight forwarder's most up-to-date U.S. address is used.
- If you refuse the package or if it is returned to us for any reason, we will credit you for the amount of the merchandise if and when the merchandise is recovered by us. We will not refund freight out. Freight back to us and the duty is assessed as well. It will be deducted from your credit. So, if you don't know, please check with your customs office and the shipper about other charges which may be payable by you when the package arrives. It is your responsibility to be aware of customs procedures and any restrictions which may apply to receive goods in your country.
- If your country's customs rejects your shipment, or your package is deemed as undeliverable by the shipping company for any reason, you are responsible for your shipping charges plus any other fees that may apply. If you feel the error is due to a mistake on the part of the shipping company, you will have to speak with them directly about getting your fees refunded. OPT7 is only responsible for the shipping address to the Freight Forwarding company per the order you enter.
- Note: OPT7 reserves the rights to approve or cancelled Freight Forwarding orders determined by risk. If your order serves a high risk shipped to a Freight Forwarding address, it will be deemed cancelled and refunded.
- Canada: We are no longer shipping orders to Canada at this time.
- If you have an existing order that was ship to Canada, please email our support team to file a Warranty Claim for options.
- Be advised that there may be additional costs associated with receiving Warranty shipments.
- New orders: We recommend shipping the package to a friend or family that may ship the item to you in Canada or you may use a Freight Forwarding company to ship your order to you as well, see Freight Forwarding for rules and restrictions.
- We do offer a few products available to ship to Canada, check out our store at: https://www.ebay.com/str/opt7automotivelighting
Canceling your order
- We usually ship out orders within 24 business hours. If you want to cancel your order, it must be done within that time frame. However, we cannot guarantee that a cancellation will be possible due to our automated fulfillment system. Once your order is dispatched to our warehouse for packing, or if it has shipped, it can no longer be cancelled. If you wish to return your order thereafter you will be assigned to the return cost due to "no longer need" and additional shipping charges will not be credited.
- If you refused your order due to "no longer need", the tracking number must show that it has been "RETURN TO SENDER" for a refund to be issued. We recommend receiving a note from USPS or UPS document to ensure you have refused the package for a refund, otherwise, the tracking is the only way we will know it is one the way back to us for a refund which may cause some delays.
- Once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled or refunded until it is returned to OPT7.
- Depending on the status of your order, we may not be able to cancel it. Please contact us immediately. We will help you the best we can. If we are unable to cancel your order, we can always walk you through our easy returns process.
- Request to cancel, but already shipped: In these cases, we are unable to stop the package once it is in transit. We will have to wait for the order to arrive to you and process a return. To walk you through the process, we will provide you with the tracking number (so you know its on the way) and provide return instructions of the item(s) to be returned for a refund in cases that you reached out to us and we were unable to cancel per request.
- If we are unable to cancel the order and it arrives to you - we will need to set up an RMA number for your order to be returned for a refund. Please contact our Support Team to request an RMA number or using our self-service RMA Request System
1.) My tracking says delivered, but I never got my order (DOMESTIC ORDERS):
If you receive this notice but the package is not in your mailbox, in your apartment office, or on the doorstep, here are some things to know: USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally, and will arrive the following day
- Contact your local post office. Make sure to call your LOCAL OFFICE, and NOT the USPS HOTLINE (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information.
- If the parcel does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call the Post Office and file a claim. OPT7 cannot reimburse orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property, thank you for understanding!
- If your package was stolen and a USPS Claim was completed, please email us and we'll try our best to provide other options to assist you.
2.) I receive an email saying it was shipped, but there wasn't a tracking number:
- If you've received this, it means your order has been shipped by our Amazon Fulfilment Center and is currently in the tracking process in which we are waiting for Amazon to provide the tracking # to us. A tracking will be added to your order details in 1-2 business days to your order/ account after you've received the email. We recommend signing up for an OPT7 account so that you can check the tracking at your convenience; if not, we can always help check for you also.
- If you need an ORDER UPDATE [click here] & select Shipping Support on the drop down.
3.) Why is my order being split and sent in two shipments?
- Due to the amount of high volume orders, some orders will ship from our Fremont, California warehouse and the others will ship from our Amazon warehouse. Shipments from Amazon warehouse generally make it to your house in 4-7 days. You will also receive two emails each with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
4.) I got my package, but I received the wrong item/ size:
- We have systems in place to make sure you get the proper item and the correct size, but we are humans and mistakes can happen. If you received the wrong item or the wrong size, please send detailed photos of the unused items and a brief explanation to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item(s). We will be able to look into the issue right away! If you fail to provide us with prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
5.) My item(s) is damaged/ defective:
- If you feel that the product you received is defective or damaged, send detailed photos of the unused item and a brief explanation of the defect to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of when you receive the product(s). We will be able to look into the issue right away! If you fail to provide us with prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.