OPT7 will warrant that your REX Sonar product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original purchaser for 60 days from the original purchase date.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: Covered under standard 60 days warranty policy.
- Wiring and connections: Covered under standard 60 days warranty policy
- Fitment: Products are made to fit OEM specifications. If your vehicle has damaged, replaced, or aftermarket body parts, you may experience issues with fitment. Issues must be reported within 30 days to be eligible for return.
- Condensation results from improper bulb fitment and is therefore not covered under warranty. Please ensure that your bulbs are seated firmly and that no opening allows for moisture to enter the product.
Discoloration or faded lens is affected by multiple outside elements and therefore not covered under warranty. The limited warranty does not cover the bulbs included with the product. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear.
For headlights, we recommend using halogen bulbs or HID bulbs.
- OPT7 is not responsible for damage caused by aftermarket bulbs not supplied with the units.
- For headlights, we recommend using halogen bulbs or HID bulbs.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty.
- OPT7 shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
OPT7 Jeep Renegade Outlaw X Headlight Housing
What is covered: Replacement products for the Jeep Renegade Outlaw X Headlight Housing are protected under OPT7’s Limited Warranty: 60 Days Warranty
- The parts covered include: DRL LED X Ring, plastic lens, adapter connection, included screws, clamps, and tabs. Replacement warrants the parts to be free of any defects in material and quality of the Housing for as long as the life of the warranty permits and is covered by OPT7 Lighting: 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The 60 Days Warranty covers damages from: perforation (metal rust), corrosion, and LED DRL or plastic casing damages in the event of normal use.
What is not covered under the 60 Days Warranty: Because this warranty applies to defects in materials and craftsmanship of the product, it does not apply to normal worn parts, damage resulting from road hazards, gravel, debris, adjustments or damage caused by misuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operation, improper installation, conditions that cause failure to the vehicle’s warning devices, alteration or removal of the parts.
- The warranty does not include costs associated with part removal, installation, inconvenience, consequential damages, and does NOT cover condensation in the headlights. Condensation is a common issue in all headlights and simply requires an evacuation of moisture within the headlight. This warranty does not apply to fleet or commercial vehicles.
The OPT7 Outlaw X Jeep Renegade Housing Headlight has gone under a full inspection of quality and craftsmanship. Each Housing unit is guaranteed to fit your Jeep Renegade’s housing connection slot and has been meticulously tested to ensure that it will work upon arrival.
If, however, you do face any issues with your Outlaw X Housing Unit(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the return procedure. Once you send the defective units to OPT7’s warehouse team, they will then inspect the unit(s) to see if the defects in the product are in fact due to material and/or workmanship to then verify whether the defects were not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair, or disassembly. If the inspection shows that the failure of the product is due to workmanship or quality of the unit(s), OPT7 will then replace the defective product with a new Outlaw X Jeep Renegade Headlight Housing unit(s).
- The warranty does NOT cover fitment due to parts modification of other parts of the vehicle and or any damage to the vehicle that may result in fitment misalignment. This is common in vehicles that have had a history of damage.
- Warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms, policies, rules, and regulations are subject to change without notice.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
- Contact OPT7 support to file a warranty claim and receive a RMA number. You may be asked to provide some photos of the product in order to process your claim.
- Claims within 30 days: OPT7 will issue a prepaid return label to the customer. Once issued, the customer will have 7 days to return the part.
- Claims after 30 days: The customer will be responsible for returning the part. The RMA number must be displayed on the return label or the box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- All returns must be done in pairs, we will not process one side.
- Upon receipt of the item, OPT7 will test the part and verify the reported defect within 7 business days.
- Once the defect is verified, the customer will be issued a store credit equal to the original amount paid by the customer for the item.
- Any item that is returned but found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and item will be returned at sender's expense.
- OPT7 reserves the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in lieu of store credit.
- We highly recommend keeping all packaging and materials in case you need to return the part. OPT7 is not responsible for return packaging costs