When purchasing OPT7 Lighting products online, is important to know the difference between a OPT7 Lighting Authorized Dealer, and an unauthorized seller. Authorized Dealers are those who obtain products directly from OPT7 LIGHTING, LLC or our distribution partners. Unauthorized sellers are those we cannot identify, and are unable to validate where the product originated from. In some instances, the product may be counterfeit, used, or even stolen.
Help us by reporting unauthorized sellers! If you believe a product listing may be counterfeit or in violation of OPT7 Lighting policies, please email us with a link: email@example.com
As we cannot identify the origin or condition of products purchased through unauthorized sellers, warranty will not be honored for purchases made from unauthorized sellers.
Learn more about OPT7 Warranty here: https://www.opt-7.com/warranty-terms-conditions/
Check Before You Buy
Make sure to validate the seller you choose to purchase from. On Amazon, check to see whether they have an independent company website, and try contacting their customer support. Make sure the seller is legitimate. Make sure they are not listed below. The unauthorized sellers listed below are not authorized to sell OPT7 Lighting products. You can always contact us directly for confirmation if you prefer.
If you purchase from these unauthorized sellers, you will not receive warranty support, and you may receive merchandise that is counterfeit, used, or stolen:
- Amazon.com Services, Inc., Amazon seller
- Amazon.com Service LLC, Amazon seller
- Warehouse Deals, Amazon seller
- WholsaleUS12, eBay seller
- CTWHAUTO, Amazon seller
- OPT7 is not associated with Sold by Amazon.com Service LLC which is refurbished products sold by Amazon at a discounted price.
- AURA Kits that are sold by this seller does not hold a warranty.
- These orders are returns by previous Amazon customers in "used like new" or missing parts, conditions which are resell by Amazon at a discounted price.
- We can still assist you with your kit, but will offer other options to replace your kit with parts.
- OPT7 is not associated with Amazon Assurance Warranty
- Assurance is a 3rd party retailer protection plan sold by Amazon directly. You will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to better assist you if you wish to use this warranty. (We do not know their terms/ policies).
OPT7 will still and always provide free support and assistance to any customer. However, the warranty is not covered for Unauthorized sellers, so you will be required to purchase a replacement part or direct purchase from OPT7 website. We will assist you in determining a solution or possible repair to any issues you might be having with our products.
Find OPT7 Authorized Sellers & Installers here: https://www.opt-7.com/recommended-installers/