Quantum Rock Light RGBW w/ Remote
These exclusive Rock Lights have been engineered by the OPT7 Team to take your off-road experience to the next level.
Designed specifically for extreme terrain, the AURA Quantum Rock Lights are the next evolution in our off-road product line.
Endless color options illuminating over 8 square feet guarantee that your rig is equipped with unmatched style on and off the road.
Each LED pod is encased in an aluminum alloy shell and includes optional shockproof rubber pads that allow you to grind fearlessly through rocky, mountainous terrain.
These Rock Lights have an IP68 waterproof rating so you can take the plunge in up to 3 feet of water. Plow through rivers, rapids, and mud without worrying about your LEDs getting wet.
Our kit comes with everything you need to get back to cruising, crawling, and climbing ASAP.
Front Fender Side Marker LED Amber/White Light for Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 18-22
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler (JL) 2018-2022
- Compatible with Jeep Gladiator (JLU) 2020-2022
- Compatible with Jeep Gladiator (JT) 2020-2022
- Unique white light design
- Tough made material
- IP67 Waterproof, Dustproof, Shock-resistant
- Opening ceremony mode, white running light, amber sequential turning light
In this bundle, the kits will include:
- Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Shell color: Silver Plated
- Lens color: Smoked
- Wire Length: 39.37± 0.5 inch
- The AURA Quantum Rock Lights are backed by OPT7’s 2-Year Warranty.
- The Jeep Fender Side Marker LED White/Amber Light is backed by OPT7’s 30-Days Warranty.
* Got questions, issues, or concerns? Reach out to our Customer Support Team by emailing , and we’ll respond to your email within 1-2 business days
AURA™ Quantum Rock Light Door Assist Wiring Installation Guide - Here
AURA™ Quantum Rock Lights w/ Remote - RGBW Installation Guide - Here
2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT - Front Fender Side Marker LED White/Amber Light - Installation Guide - Here
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov