Want to keep your adventure going deep into the night?
Are you looking for an affordable, yet durable LED light bar for your SUV, truck or off-road vehicle?
Then look no further! OPT7's C2 Series LED Light Bars fill that void! Durability and reliability without breaking the bank!
Design/Features Of The Upgraded C2 OS Side Mounted Light Bar:
- Power cord relocated to the side allows for more heat sink per square inch.
- Increased heat sink fin length while adding ridges to each fin to maximize surface area for optimal cooling.
- Improved cooling design puts less stress on LEDs to extend LED life and light intensity.
- Longer mounting brackets adds ease and clearance to adjusting the light angle.
- Say goodbye to foggy lenses with the Moisture Evaporator Valve™ (MEV).
Why Choose OPT7® C2 OS Series LED Bars over others?
1. Heavy-Duty Construction
- Powder coated aluminum surface makes it resistant to corrosion.
- Thick aluminum mounting brackets ensures these bars stay attached should you find yourself in a rollover.
- IP67 Rated against the outdoors:
- Completely sealed and protected against dust.
- Waterproof up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
2. More Light, More Range
- Advanced Bright™ Technology integrated into our Cree LEDs maximizes clarity in the light.
- Lower temperature allows our LEDs to run cooler and brighter.
- Dual beam pattern achieves light coverage [30° Spot/60° Flood].
3. Quick Cooling Design
- Over-sized fins maximize airflow.
- Ridges on each fin help maintain efficient cooling.
- The side-to-side heat sink design allows the light bars to dissipate heat quickly and evenly.
4. Years of Light
- 50,000+ Hours of light will last for years.
5. Universal Fitment
- Perfect for any car, truck, tractor, boat, RV, ATV, UTV, etc.
- Available in 6 various lengths: Choose from 8", 14", 22", 32", 42" and 50" sizes.
6. Refer Shipping Weight
- 8-inch is 3 lbs
- 14-inch is 4 lbs
- 22-inch is 5 lbs
- 32-inch is 8 lbs
- 42-inch is 9 lbs
- 50-inch is 15 lbs
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov