A Perfect Fit For Your Harley Davidson
The XP-1 LED Halo headlight is awesome. Over 150 yards of clear light guaranteed to make your next night ride as easy as riding during the day. But to get your XP-1 mounted properly you need a mounting bracket and that’s why you’re here.
Have What It Takes
If you’re upgrading the headlamp on your Harley Davidson motorcycle to an XP-1, XR-1, or any other Daymaker-style 7” LED headlight, you will need this mounting ring, hands down. This mounting kit will secure your new 7” LED headlight in place in your headlight bucket or nacelle without any vibration.
Made specifically to fit any Harley Davidson models with a 7" headlight, including:
- 1994-2013 HD Electra Glide (All Models)
- 1994-2013 HD Street Glide
- 1994-2016 HD Road King
- 1994-2013 HD Heritage Softail Classic
- 1994-2016 HD Fat Boy Models (with head lamp nacelle kit)
- 2012-2016 HD Dyna Switchback
- 2009-2013 HD Tri Glide Models
Minor drilling may be required for some models.
Get that CVO look without the CVO cost!
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov