LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE AHEAD.
Compliment your truck's rugged look with the best full-feature tailgate bars around. Redline plugs in to your truck's 4-pin trailer adapter to add 5x as much running, brake, turn signal, and reverse lighting.
Planning on doing some towing?
Purchase our Y-Splitter and power both your tailgate light bar and the lights on your trailer at the same time.
Plus, Redline is built tougher, shines brighter, and stays on longer. The only rear accent lighting without competition.
Bein' Seen Is What's Important
Redline uses the ALPHA LED, a large triple-core LED that shines 35% brighter than standard LED. Guaranteeing your truck will be seen even in the thickest of fog or in hectic traffic conditions.
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake
A lot of our competitors claim to be waterproof, but Redline actually is.
Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, Redline is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter
It's not always sunny in Minnesota, but that's okay! Our Redline tailgate light bars are built to last even at negative 20 Fahrenheit!
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply prep, peel, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed.
Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere.
Plug 'N' Play Ready
Plugs directly into you trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light may require wiring, instructions provided if needed)
- The only tailgate bar your pickup needs. Superior lighting, tough waterproof housing, longer lasting, and "no sweat" setup!
- Full function bar syncs with your running light, brake light, reverse light, and turn signals.
- 96 Triple-Core Oversized LEDs, the brightest ones around...Guarantee your rig is seen even in thickest traffic.
- Ready to handle a Minnasota winter or a dip in the lake. Redline is made with a rust-resistant aluminum housing, IP67 watertight silicone, and has a temp rating of -20°F.
- Simple "No Drill" mounting system uses a 20kg rated industrial adhesive for a tough-as-nails hold that lasts.
- Dimensions: 60” x 1/2” x 3/8”
- LED Count: 72
- Wattage: 3w
- Voltage: 12v
- Turn Signal Style: “Blink”
- Rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | Turn Signals | Reverse
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring
Posted by Unknown on 9th Apr 2016
I received my redline tailgate light bar in perfect condition and as described. Mounted it with in 10 minutes. I bought another flat 4 wire to plug into it and hard wired that. This light bar is the brightest I have seen and can tell right away that people behind you can see it from a distance. I love it !!
Posted by Adam on 25th Dec 2015
Easy installation, very bright and well made. Only think I would change is the wires are very thin, and made it slightly harder to splice into trailer light hookups.
Best there is
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2015
Honestly the best I have had from several companies I install these and hid kits from opt-7 professionally and after trails with 11 other companies opt-7 products are now the only product I offer the quality is beyond any other and customer service is more than you would ever ask for they made a life long customer out of me anf my customers
super easy safety and style
Posted by ryan parisi on 20th Jul 2015
I ordered the OPT7® Redline 60" Tailgate led because I recently bought Aura led kit that was high quality and super clean and easy to install, this tailgate strip is no different. I installed it on a 2006 Chevy Silverado crew cab and the 60" fit perfect. Just peel and stick it between the tailgate and bumper, the double sided tape is super strong so make sure it is strait, it will not move! It plugged right into my 4 pin trailer plug and I ran the reverse wire to the reverse bulb on the tail light. It took about 15 minutes to install including soldering the reverse wire. Very happy with the way it works and looks and it adds safety, win win win!