Redline LED Tailgate Brake Light Bar with Reverse
LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE AHEAD.
Compliment your truck's rugged look with the best full-feature tailgate bars around. Redline plugs in to your truck's 4-pin trailer adapter to add 5x as much running, brake, turn signal, and reverse lighting.
Planning on doing some towing?
Purchase our Y-Splitter and power both your tailgate light bar and the lights on your trailer at the same time.
Plus, Redline is built tougher, shines brighter, and stays on longer. The only rear accent lighting without competition.
Tinted Windows Making It Hard To See Behind You?
Our bright reverse lights will help illuminate the area behind your ride when reversing. Have a backup camera? Say goodbye to grainy videos and see a much clearer picture at night!
Bein' Seen Is What's Important
Redline uses the ALPHA LED, a large triple-core LED that shines 35% brighter than standard LED. Guaranteeing your truck will be seen even in the thickest of fog or in hectic traffic conditions.
Go Ahead, Take It To The Lake
A lot of our competitors claim to be waterproof, but Redline actually is.
Using a rust-resistant aluminum body and an IP67 waterproof silicone, Redline is protected end to end from any sand, dirt, dust, snow, or water.
Can Handle a Minnesota Winter
It's not always sunny in Minnesota, but that's okay! Our Redline tailgate light bars are built to last even at negative 20 Fahrenheit!
The best part...no drilling required!
Made to be as a simple and strong as possible. Simply prep, peel, press onto your pickup and this add-on is as good as factory installed.
Comes with a tough-as-nails adhesive enhancer that increases hold strength over 5x. No need to drill, it ain't goin' anywhere.
Plug 'N' Play Ready
Plugs directly into you 4 way flat pin trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light may require wiring, instructions provided if needed). If your vehicle has the 7-way round trailer adapter you will need to get the 7-Way Round Blade to 4-Way Flat Pin Adapter. If you are planning on doing some towing, you should also purchase our Y-Splitter to power both your tailgate light bar and the lights on your trailer at the same time.
- The only tailgate bar your pickup needs. Superior lighting, tough waterproof housing, longer lasting, and "no sweat" setup!
- Full function bar syncs with your running light, brake light, reverse light, and turn signals.
- 96 Triple-Core Oversized LEDs, the brightest ones around...Guarantee your rig is seen even in thickest traffic.
- Ready to handle a Minnasota winter or a dip in the lake. Redline is made with a rust-resistant aluminum housing, IP67 watertight silicone, and has a temp rating of -20°F.
- Simple "No Drill" mounting system uses a 20kg rated industrial adhesive for a tough-as-nails hold that lasts.
- Dimensions: 60” x 1/2” x 3/8”
- LED Count: 72
- Wattage: 3w
- Voltage: 12v
- Turn Signal Style: “Blink”
- Rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Material: Rust-Resistant Aluminum
- LED Type: Advanced Bright LED
- Feature Set: Running | Brake | Turn Signals | Reverse
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive with reinforced applicator
- Working Temp: -20°F to 170°F
- Not Compatible with: Ford's Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Trailer Coverage and Cross Traffic Alert.
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed