FluxBeam LED Conversion Kit Line Prime Warranty
Push the convenience of the Basic 2-Year Limited Warranty Service to the limit by adding the FluxBeam LED Conversion Kit Prime Warranty Service. The Prime Warranty Service covers all new shipping costs (Domestic US Addresses Only),
adds priority claim processing and eliminates the need to return the original kit*
- Immediate shipment (USPS Priority) upon approval, of a brand new OPT7 FluxBeam LED Conversion Kit upon submission of an approved Warranty claim on a qualified FluxBeam LED Conversion Kit; all packaging and return costs covered by OPT7.
- Does not include costs associated with installation or removal
- Product Covers:
- FluxBeam Original, FluxBeam Original v.2, FluxBeam X and FluxBeam X v.2
- Not available for FluxBeam Core V1 & FluxBeam Core S3
- Receiving the new product first allows you to remove and install the new product at the same time; saving you time & money!
- *In rare instances, OPT7 may require the return of the original kit
- If requested, OPT7 will cover the return shipping
- Inspection not required. Major manufacturer warranties including the OPT7 Basic Limited Warranty service requires reports of a defect to be confirmed in-house by a trained OPT7 technician.
- The Prime Warranty by-passes this requirement which gives you a "Hassle-Free" warranty experience
- Average processing time is cut from 1-2 weeks with the Basic Warranty to about 3-5 business days on average with the Prime Warranty
The Basic 2-Year Limited Warranty Service
Our Basic 2-Year Limited Warranty Service offers a convenient process to exchange an eligible confirmed defective OPT7 FluxBeam LED Conversion Kit for a brand new one. However, it does require
the original unit to be removed and returned (return cost assigned to the buyer) to our warranty center prior to a new replacement unit being shipped out (new item and new shipping cost covered by OPT7) and includes standard ground shipping.
- Upon submission of a valid claim and conditional approval, the original unit must be packaged and returned to the OPT7 Warranty Center for inspection
- The cost of new packaging & return shipping is assigned to the buyer (average cost with USPS Priority is between $20-$40)
- Upon delivery, processing, inspection and final approval (2-5 business days) a brand new unit will be shipped to the address provided on your claim form
- All new shipments are processed using USPS Standard Shipping (3-5 business days average transit time)
- Average processing time is between 1-2 weeks depending on average transit, inspection and processing times.
2-Year Limited Warranty Service.