FluxBeam LED Headlights v.2
NEW! OPT7 FluxBeam v.2 LED Headlight Kit with Clear Arc Lens™ Bulbs
MORE FLUXBEAM V2 JUST RELEASED!
Over 3 years in the making, the FluxBeam v.2 LED headlight outshines the rest by focusing on what's important, a superior beam pattern. Get woke by subscribing to our messenger channel and reading the full-length article "Hidden Truths-What you need to know before buying LED headlights" by clicking the Facebook Messenger link below (opens in a new window).
>>>>Learn More About the OPT7 Fluxbeam LED Conversion Kit Prime Warranty Service Add-On HERE<<<<
Brighter isn't always Better. Without the proper beam pattern, LED light can shine all over the place resulting in a scattered light that is unfocused, spotty, and blotchy. With FluxBeam v.2 the OPT7 product development team took the time to fine tune their knowledge of light dynamics as it relates to automotive LED lighting specifically and we came to fully understand that for AUTOMOTIVE LED Lighting, Lumens is NOT the sole factor in determining the quality of light that projects from your vehicle. Instead we focused on 3 key performance indicators that truly represent the next generation of LED headlight lighting.
- Lumens – This what every generic off the shelf seller will scream from the rooftops as the end all be all. Total light output (measured in lumens). Absolutely this is a critical factor, but generics are using off the shelf bulbs that are not custom engineered for automotive projection applications, this light goes everywhere BUT where you need it… down the road!
- Lux – One of the essential measurements of next level headlight lighting is the measurement of how much light is projected AT A DISTANCE. Our Arc-Lens chip focuses heavily on this aspect of lighting to ensure that highest lumen to ratio output which mean the brightness you need is exactly where it’s needed to deliver the lighting performance your vehicle needs. This metric is the same one often ignored by nearly ALL others.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index)- The other great performance metric that is ignored by other sellers. What’s great light output if it’s doesn’t reflect back what you need to see? LED chipsets that aren’t tuned for automotive applications can shoot a ton of light out but reflect the right light against things on the road because they we’re originally designed for industrial, retail use simply isn’t what we would accept.
A SUPERIOR LIGHT PATTERN:
The 2nd Generation of our tried and true Arc-Lenz technology (Arc-Lenz™) is crafted around the all-new and more powerful OPT7070 CREE LED Chip-Set to provide the only LED headlight with the PROPER beam patterns. Our new design focuses on ensuring the ideal balance of Lux, Lumens and CRI, which dramatically minimizes dark spots, short beams, and scattered light beam patterns.
ZERO TO 6000K (and NOW- 5000K):
Unlike HID which can take up to 6-8 seconds to warm-up to true color and brightness, the FluxBeam v.2 LED Conversion Kit achieves a full 6,000K day-time OEM white brightness instantly, every time.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 5000K:
The ONLY LED Headlight Conversion Kit available in both 5,000K OEM Bright White and 6,000K Lightning Blue @ 3,500Lms per LED bulb without dark spots! FluxBeam LED v.2 is the only light that employs the use of the all new ARC-LENZ OPT7070 automotive-specific LED Chipset along side Arc-Beam v.2 technology combined, which ensures a optimal beam pattern in a wider variety of headlight assemblies*.
OVERCLOCKING KILLS YOUR LED KIT
The all new OPT7070 CREE LEDs were built with one other critical factor in mind: LIFESPAN. As we observed imitators arrive fast and furious into the market after introducing FluxBeam. There was one critical notation: the dramatic drop in price. What we’re they sacrificing? Cheaper LED headlights kits could offer GREAT lumens, but to get there they were overclocking more inexpensive chipsets. What was the trade off? The output was wonderful for 6 months to a year, which also led to great reviews, but soon after the output was fading, and FAST. Knowing cheap imitators were doing this we doubled down for FluxBeam v.2 and not only ensured we were delivering all aspects of lighting output, but actually under clocked our LED’s. This is what you're paying for. FluxBeam v.2, the "First to Make It--the first to make it BETTER".
Overclocking Modular Heat Protection (O-MHP) Technology
- Cold Pressed Aluminum Heat Sink - 35% higher heat reduction
- Dual speed bearing fan - Spinning at 7,000rpm to deliver 5CFM of air flow (twice the standard flow rates)
- Advanced Bright LED board design syncs with the all new Roden™ Driver to optimize for heat protection and consistent brightness output.
ALL NEW RODEN™ LED DRIVER
Redesigned inside and out to take advantage of the ARC-LENZ LED Bulb Chipset. The deep crafted red aluminum ridges ensure the new LED driver maintains optimal operating temperatures. A reminder than nearly half of LED Headlight failures are a more often a result of cheap everything but the LED Diode themselves.
PLUG AND PLAY
FluxBeam LED headlights are made to replace nearly all stock housing and sockets. Before ordering, check your vehicle owner's manual to confirm your needed bulb size for your desired application (low beam, high beam, fog).
EVERYTHING INCLUDED FOR A DIY INSTALL
FluxBeam v.2 LED bulbs use industry standard bulb base molds to ensure a proper and secure fit every time. Bulb type matters! Be sure to verify the proper bulb type for the application you want to convert to LED lighting using our bulb type guide at the top of this page.
EVERY OTHER REASON
- The only LED Headlight brand with Fortune 500 manufacturing partners
- A TRUE 2 Year Warranty- paired with 10 years of award-winning service
- A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
FluxBeam Original v.2 LED Headlight Specifications:
- Color Temperature: 5000K (OEM Daytime White) or 6000K (Cool White)
- LED Type: OPT707 CREE
- Lumens Per Bulb: 3,598 Lumens at source
- Lux Per Bulb: 1900 Lux at Source
- CRI- 79-CRI
- Wattage Per Bulb: 30w.
- Voltage: DC 9V~ DC 24V
- Fan Type: Dual 7,000 RPM bearing based fan.
- Certifications: IP67 Waterproof, RoHS.
- Build Material: Cold-Pressed High Density Extruded Aluminum.
- Recommended for Projector Headlights: Yes.
- Driver Rating Tolerance: up 80% over Fluxbeam Original
- Wide working temperature range: -40°C ~ 85°c
- Input polarity freeBuild-in output short protection
- Build-in over current protection
- Low current shift < +/-5%
- Low radiation noise < 10mV/M
- Wide Input Voltage Range: DC 7V~ DC 24V (DRL Ready)
- High-Density Heat Extruded Aluminum Case
- Driver Rating Tolerance: up 80% over FluxBeam Original
- Extreme Temperature Tested: -40°C ~ 85°c
- Input Polarity Free
- Built-in Output Short Protection
- Built-in Over Current Protection
- Low Current Shift < +/-5%
- Low Radiation Noise < 10mV/M
- Available in 5000K and 6000K
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FluxBeam bulbs are made to replace stock halogen bulbs ONLY. They will not replace OEM HID or OEM LED equipped headlights.
OPT7 Fluxbeam LED Conversion Kit Prime Warranty Service Add-On (+$14.99)
OPT7 Behind The Lens Series: Episode #1 - Top 5 LED Headlights Myths (1 of 5) As the first to bring LED Headlight kits to the aftermarket, we have heard endless truths and myths from enthusiasts to supposed experts. After delivering the first true functional led headlight we had our customer service and engineering team quietly test and observe what is going on out there. We would like to share that information with folks as we continue to refine and improve the the future of led headlights. Join us in a 5 part series as we deep dive into the Top 5 Myths of LED Headlights in 2019. Brought to you by the experts on the OPT7 FluxBeam lighting team.
Top 5 LED Head...OPT7 Behind The Lens Series: Episode #1 - Top 5 LED Headlights...
No 5000K LED K...We have delivered the the first quality, tested and proven 5K ...
2 year Limited Warranty on parts.