FluxBeam LED Fog Light Kit
The powerful 3,500 Lumen FluxBeam® LEDs are now available for fog light upgrades!
See The Road Clearly
Exclusive Arc-Beam Technology - Engineered around the powerful CREE MK-R LED to provide the only LED fog lights with the CORRECT beam patterns. No dark spots/short beams/no non-linear beams.
Crisp, Clear White Lighting
6000K @ 3,500 lumens (7,000 with two bulbs) generates clear white lighting with a touch of xenon blue.
Zeo Wait Time
Light Your Path... instantly - The moment you flick your fog lights "ON", the road will be flooded with brilliant light at full brightness.
Made to perfectly fit your stock fog lights and plug directly into your OEM sockets. These bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with any vehicle's computer system without error.
Never Replace Your Fog Light Bulbs Again
- Modular Heat Protection (MHP) Technology - Ensures our LED bulb maximize its 50,000 hr LED life.
- Cold Pressed Aluminum Heat Sink - 35% higher heat reduction.
- Dual speed TurboCool fan - Spinning at 7,000rpm to deliver 5CFM of air flow (Twice the standard flow rates).
- Advanced Bright™ LED board design syncs with the Driver to optimize for heat protection and consistent brightness output. Be aware of imitators.
- Compact Redline ASIC-X LED Control Driver - Regulates LED power using an ultra-efficient micro design and mount free install.
2007+ Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles.
For the best performance and compatibility be sure to add the TIPM Stabilizing Resistor if you have a TIPM enabled vehicle. Most 2007 and newer Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles feature a TIPM computer system and will require the TIPM Stabilizing Resistor. The purpose of the TIPM computer system is to be central hub for all vehicle's electrical components including the headlights and lighting systems.
Introducing the FluxBeam LED Headlight Bulb by OPT7. With over 5 years in the making, our FluxBeam LED headlight bulbs outshine the rest by focusing on what's important, a superior beam pattern. Order Your Kit At: http://www.opt-7.com/fluxbeam-led-headlights/ Top Features: - Lasts over 50,000 hours! - All bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with any vehicle CPU. - The only bulbs that uses CREE MK-R LED and Arc-Beam technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern.
OPT7's FluxBea...Introducing the FluxBeam LED Headlight Bulb by OPT7. With over...