FluxBeam CORE v.2 Motorcycle LED Headlights
Finally upgrading your bike's stock halogens to LEDs? It 's about damn time.
We've got you covered with our low cost, high performance option - the new FluxBeam® CORE.
OPT7 FluxBeam® CORE Motorcycle LED Headlight
You asked for it - so we designed it.
Rev up the look and feel of your motorcycle with the newly released FluxBeam CORE LEDs, our answer to those who seek high-quality LED upgrades on a compact budget.
ALL NEW FX-7500™ LED Chip . THIS is where the money is spent. 20% More efficient than the prior model, the CORE V2 uses an all new LED FX-7500 chipset that let’s the headlights run cooler and puts the light output where it’s supposed to go. There is a reason other can go cheap. When you go with a non-automotive focused engineered led chipset, it’s bright, but nearly all the output of it goes wasted/scattered.
BUILT. NOT BOUGHT. Engineered. Designed. Tested. Right here in the USA. Our <bulb type> Core Kit factors everything that other Motorcycle LED Headlight kits don’t. FX-7500 custom automotive angled LED Chipsets. CAD designed and flow tested heat sink and led pole design. 1500 HR Heat and Cold Chamber Testing.
LUMENS AREN’T EVERYTHING: If you looked around, the uneducated buyer would assume only lumens is the end all be all. As headlight designers, we know. LUX- How Far the light is pushed and Color Render Index (How crisp the light is) are EQUALLY important. Ask yourself if those others LED’s using office space led chipsets factored this in their design.
THE LAST BULB YOU’LL BUY. Isn’t that what you expect out of your Motorcycle LED Headlight? When engineered and designed correctly, that’s what you get. Never Overclocked- Many products “overdrive/overclock” the cheaper LED specs to meet initial output expectations and then dies our faster than a halogen bulb. Engineered for Life.
AMERICAN DESIGNED, AMERICAN SUPPORTED: Over 10 years of American design and 10,000+ positive reviews on our Fluxbeam Series LED Bulbs – that’s OPT7 Lighting.
The First to Make it. The First to Make it Better.
It’s not an accident that we perform better. As the original leader in bringing Motorcycle LED Headlights to the market, our innovation team has never stopped to improve on what we have created. While others have attempted to copy or poorly copy our original versions at the expense of performance or longevity, our continued focus has been towards delivering you more of what made our original kit even better at a better value.
What’s new about Fluxbeam™ CORE V2
Our second iteration of the entry level Motorcycle LED Headlight Kit in the Flux beam family has taken the concept of delivery a value Motorcycle LED Headlight Kit to those that are looking for a quality well engineered kit that outperforms and outlasts the generic value kits sold on the market. Core V2 delivers all of the value of our first generation but improved on nearly every front. We focus on elements that are absolutely critical to the lighting design and output that nearly almost ignored by others.
- Improved Light: The CORE V2 uses a new LED, the FX-7500, designed by OPT7 labs to improve light clarity and light depth. THIS is where the money goes. There is a reason other can go cheap. When you go with a non-automotive focused engineered led chipset, you get enough brightness but nearly all the output of it goes wasted. Ask any other Motorcycle LED headlight product on the importance of Lux and Color Index has on the quality of the light and the crispness delivered and you’ll receive blank stares. Fluxbeam Core V2- Seen, Not Herd.
- Improved Reliability: Along with our FX-7500 LED chipset that ensures our LED’s perform without losing life/output and avoid the dreaded “overclocking” that often happens to “off the shelf” Motorcycle LED headlight kits, our new heatsink and driver was designed to greatly improve cooling without increasing the size of the heatsink.
- Smoother Install: Unlike halogen bulbs, Motorcycle LED Headlights requires a heat sink to dissipate heat correctly. This may cause fitment issues in certain vehicles that don’t have that space. Core V2 Motorcycle LED headlights factors that with an all new heatsink design that was made smaller to ease installation in more confined engine bays while not losing any of its critical heat dissipation qualities.
- Core V2 DRIVER- Our all new driver has been re-optimized to put light on the road consistently and minimize power consumption to ensure durability. The driver chipset has also been re-tuned to encompass a wider voltage bandwidth. In other words, you are even less likely to face flickering, on/off issues, or require a capacitor than kits that have not been engineered to factor these ranges.
- Value without compromising Quality- If $15 additional dollars to ensure your Motorcycle LED Headlight lasts, is engineered, and is supported. Maybe your definition of a smart purchase is different than ours. Not all 4+ Stars reviews are the same. The LED Kit put in that hoopty isn’t the same reviewer as you.
OPT7- Ignite Inspiration.
AMERICAN DESIGNED, AMERICAN SUPPORTED: We don’t buy overseas and re-label bulbs for resale. Our products are designed and built by OPT7 Lighting, an American company with over 10 years of experience making awesome automotive lighting products. If you have an issue, we make it right.
Boost your motorcycle's brightness by 300%.
Toss the stock lights for a jump in illumination.
Advanced OPT7 design focuses beam patterns for maximum brilliance.
Intensify power with a cooling system that can handle it.
We definitely don 't compromise lifespan or luminance for affordability.
Innovative heat sink and virtually noiseless fan equips bulbs with ultra-efficient cooling power.
Ignite inspiration in 6000K Cool White.
The clean, icy look of 6000K instantly modernizes your vehicle’s vibe. Zero warm-up time. Instant, stunning intensity at the flick of a switch.
- GROUNDBREAKING DESIGN. LED upgrades for serious drivers on a budget, by the makers of the original FluxBeam.
- COOL BLUE BRILLIANCE. 2,988 lumens in our modern icy 6000K hue – up to 3X brighter than your stock halogens.
- SILENT YET POWERFUL. WhisperCool™ fan technology for virtually noiseless air flow and long-lasting bulb life.
- Lumens Per Bulb: 2,988 Lumens.
- Wattage Per Bulb: 30w.
- Voltage: 8-32v.
- Fan Type: Dual 10,000 RPM TurboCool fan.
- Certifications: IP67 Waterproof, RoHS.
- Build Material: Lightweight Aluminum.
- Recommended for Projector Headlights: Yes.
- Kit: Includes one bulb with the single headlight kit and two bulbs with the dual headlight kit.
OPT7 boasts 10 years of expertise and satisfied customers.
As a California-based brand, we aim to continually deliver the highest American standard of design, manufacturing, and service to our fellow automotive enthusiasts from coast to coast. Your FluxBeam CORE purchase includes the following:
- BONUS CAPACITORS for flicker-free performance.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Customer satisfaction prioritized with US-based tech support and 24-hour response times.
- EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT available via Live Chat and email (24-hour turnaround time).
In this video we show you a step by step motorcycle installation guide for our FluxBeam Core LED headlight bulbs.. Pick up your FluxBeam Core LED Headlight here: http://www.opt-7.com/fluxbeam-core-led-headlights/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPT7lighting/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/opt7lighting/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/OPT7Lighting To get 10% off with e-mail subscription for special promotions and insider news, sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/opt-7/newsletter
FluxBeam Core ...In this video we show you a step by step motorcycle installati...