CREE Series: LED Fog Light Replacement Bulbs
Our highly sought after LED fog light bulbs use CREE's high performance XLamp XB-D LEDs. These LEDs are commonly found on high powered flashlights because they create so much light without producing too much heat. Each of our bulbs are stacked with 6 XB-D LEDs which results in an increase in light density and light distance. These energy efficient LED bulbs are ideal bulbs for converting fog lights into DRL fog lights. If you are looking for something even brighter, check out the V2 Series CREE Fog Light Bulbs.
Dual-LED Spot Projector
To increase light distance, we stacked two XB-D LEDs on the top of the bulb right under our optical projector lens. This refocuses all the light from the two LEDs into a highly dense beam that increases light distance over previous models.
Wide-Angle Side Light
To match your fog lamp's natural beam pattern, we've outfitted an XB-D LED on each of the four sides of the bulb. These LEDs splash your fog lamp reflector housings with 115° of light which is then projected onto the road.
- 700 Lumens, 2-times brighter than our brightest Plasma Series.
- Tough aluminum bulb will not shatter or crack.
- Powered by Advanced Bright™ LED Circuitry Technology.
- Improved light distance.
- Engineered for DRL fog light conversions.
- Extended lifecycle beyond 60,000 hours.
- Cost savings from future replacement halogen bulbs.
- 2-Year Hassle-Free Warranty.
What's in the Box:
(2) OPT7 CREE XB-D LED Fog Light Bulbs
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed