C1 Series: LED Bar Light
Hit the road and conquer the darkness with the OPT7's C1 Series: Off-Road LED Light Bar.
Tired of having to call an early night ride because it's dark out?
Wanna also make your nighttime off-road ride even more rugged?
Then get your bright in gear and take on the darkness with the OPT7 C1 Series: Off-Road LED light bar!
With OPT7 LED light bars, you will never be stuck in the dark again! OPT7 light bars have been shown to produce a 40% brighter light that lasts 258% longer than other bars. The secret is the use of Advanced Bright™ SMD LEDs, engineered to produce the best possible light using 3W of energy per LED. Protecting these LEDs is a IP67-rated Weatherproof aluminum casing with tempered glass to ensure that your LED bar outlast the adventure!
Optional 10ft Power Harness, Switch and Relay available.
Advanced Bright™ LED Technology.
- 30,000 hour lifetime.
- Spot Flood Combo light application.
- 40% Brighter than other LED lights.
- Up to 18,720 Lumens
- IP67 Rated 100% weather resistant glass.
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Improved heat sinks efficiently disperse heat.
Universal applications thanks to the wide 10v-30v DC volt range, perfect for:
- Trucks: Ford, GMC, Chevrolet, Dodge, RAM, Toyota, Nissan, Honda.
- SUVs: Jeep, Ford, GMC, Chevrolet, Dodge, RAM, Toyota, Nissan, Honda.
- Powersports: ATVs, Sandrails, Dune Buggies, Side x Side, UTV: Polaris, KTM, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, 4x4, Can-Am.
- Work Vehicles: Utility, Trailors, Deilvery, Construction.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
A quick video summary of our Opt7 C2 50" LED Light Bar install and trail test with our Jeep Wrangler TJ "Project Lil Fighter". For more details check out the full feature at www.instajeepthing.com For more info on OPT7's extensive line of quality automotive lighting check out www.opt-7.com
InstaJeepThing...A quick video summary of our Opt7 C2 50" LED Light Bar install...