Look On The Bright Side!
The OPT7 Bolt AC 35-watt HID Lighting Kit comes with everything you need to make the ultimate upgrade in HID lighting technology. With the Z-Arc™ xenon HID bulb, your lights shine brighter than the rest, keeping you safe with the greatest on-road visibility while also providing you with a custom vibrant look that will make you stand out!
- 5x brighter, uses 35% less power, and lasts 2-3x longer than halogen without fading!
- Insulated wiring prevents overheating and early burnouts.
- Available in all standard OEM bulb sizes.
- Currently available in a wide variety of brilliant colors! For the brightest light select 5000K Bright White or 6000K Lighting Blue.
The BOLT AC Series Line of HID Kits.
The Bolt AC 35w HID Power Ballast is the premium line of the OPT7 HID kit family. What separates the Bolt series from the standard HID ballast is the use of self-learning AC Digital Technology that allows for brighter light output per watt and a 50% longer lifespan than typical DC HID kits.
- AC Digital Logic technology keeps your lights clear and prevents flickering by adapting to the voltage of your vehicle.
- Quick and Easy 30 min plug-n-play install with QuickSnap adapters.
- 100% Weatherproof Stainless Steel casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant to ensure a long lasting unit.
- Six-Sigma quality certification through 3 separates points of production.
- Ballast Size: Length 3.4 in x Width 2.95 in x Height 1.22 in.
opt7 vs the rest
Posted by Michael Ross Gentile on 9th Mar 2017
opt7 is reliable ,shine brighter last way longer than the competitors has the best warranty , people and tech support.
Posted by Lauknauth Ramchand on 8th Aug 2016
Posted by Unknown on 9th Oct 2015
Ordered the 35w with 6k h10 bulbs for my fog lights and I'm impressed. They are easy to install and light up the road nicely, I highly recommend them.
Posted by Luke on 28th Aug 2015
I put this product into my fog lights on my dodge truck.. They are amazing they really do light up the night.. I got the 6k light color they really light up the white line and beyond that. I highly recommend this product.
Posted by Michael V. on 16th Aug 2015
bought a set of 6000k H1's for my aftermarket Spyder projector headlights for my 2006 toyota camry. was a great deal considering most places charge you about 22 dollars for relay harness. came with capacitors and the relay which in end i didnt end up needing but was very happy that they came free of charge. much better then my Xenon-Halogen bulbs i had in. Love these can;t beat the price and was very straightforward to install. Was much better quality in construction compared to other kits i had considered.