- Hidden truths – What you need to know before buying LED headlights. Updates for 2019
- Add Capacitors or Not to Add Capacitors?
- What is a CANbus CPU and Do I Need a CANbus Certified HID Kit?
- THE VAULT: Will My HID or LED Headlights Blind Other Drivers?
- THE VAULT: How do I find the right bulbs for my car?
Garage Tours: @Bigsexy_f2
Who’s driving what and where? Welcome to Garage Tours, where we shine the spotlight on you and other automotive enthusiasts around the country. Up this week…
JAKE GENTRY, IG: @bigsexy_f2
Introduce yourself and your ride:
“I’m Jake Gentry, and I’m 21 years old from Calhoun, GA. I work in HVAC, but my passion is building trucks. This is my 2012 F250 – dependable and fun to drive.”
What are some modifications and upgrades you’ve done to your car?
What would you say to visitors and fellow car enthusiasts?
“Please come meet up! It’s a great area. Build your vehicle, and make it your own.”