Live On The Bright Side!
Tired of driving in the dark with dull, old-fashioned, and uninspiring lights? Be enlightened with the OPT7 HID Blitz S2 Lighting Kit and modernize your car now! Utilizing the Z-Arc xenon HID bulbs with the patented Blitz S2 power ballasts, your vehicle shines extra bright with one of the most impressive DIY headlight upgrades available!
What Makes Our Bulbs Different?
- UV-cut quartz Z-Arc bulbs with vacuum induced xenon gas provides light that shines 5x brighter, uses 35% less energy, and lasts 257% longer than standard halogen lightbulbs.
- Grade-7 insulated wiring reduces heat and prevents early burnouts.
- Available in all standard OEM bulb sizes.
- Five brilliant color options to choose from.
About the OPT7 Blitz S2 Series:
The next generation of the powerful yet economic OPT7 Blitz Series is here! The OPT7 Blitz S2 HID Power Ballast offers increased performance and durability while still maintaining an exceptional value.
- That "true bright" 35-watt performance that have come accustom to.
- Revamped stainless steel IP65 rated casing for full environmental protection.
- Shine time up to 5,000+ hours with the more efficient Blitz S2 ASIC chipset.
- Easy to install with QuickSnap Plug-and-Play power cords.
- Built to last! Six-Sigma certification through 7 stages of production.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Dec 2016
What an improvement over the factory lights!!! But I do have to say that for an Oldsmobile Alero, I did have to do some custom wiring. 2 prong and 4 prong factory headlamp connectors don't connect. But well worth it. Recommending to my friends!!
Great HID kit
Posted by Mohammed Alshehri on 17th Jul 2016
Loved it. I got it for my 2016 Maxima and it works just fine. I ordered 6000K and it's awesome and bright. way better than the halogen that my car came with.
Posted by Tyler Porter on 10th May 2016
The color at first was slightly off. the overall heat time/ distance and brightness of the lights is phenominal, very clear lights i must say they dont look abnormally colored once warm and all that. The structure and quality of the kits and connections seem to be very satisfactory as well. Customer support while slow in dealing with my issue is more than generous and understanding! i havent had an issue yet so ill be coming back! More than i expected!
Posted by Santiago on 16th Feb 2016
Not the first time I bought from OPT-7 and never doubted the quality I was purchasing. Very great product and quick delivery.
Bright and Clear
Posted by Richie on 8th Feb 2016
I bought these and couldn't be happier. The lights snapped right into the headlight without a problem and were secure. I bought the extra relay harness with capacitors and love it. Thanks Opt 7!