Live On The Bright Side!
The OPT7 Blitz Series: 35w HID Lighting Kit comes with everything you need to make the ultimate upgrade in HID lighting technology. With the Z-Arc xenon HID bulb, your vehicles shines brighter than the rest, keeping you safe with the greatest on-road visibility while also providing you with a custom vibrant look that will make your car stand out!
About the Blitz 35w Series:
The tried and true workhorse ballast of the OPT7 Series, the Blitz Series HID Power Ballast offers incomparable performance and durability at an incomparable value.
Key Features of the Blitz HID Conversion Kit:
- 35% less power usage than halogen and lasts 2-3x as long without fading!
- Insulated wiring prevents overheating and early burnouts.
- Available in all standard OEM bulb sizes.
- Currently available in a wide variety of brilliant colors!
- Easy to install with QuickSnap Plug-and-Play power cords.
- Six-Sigma quality certification through 3 separate stages of production.
What Sets the Blitz 35-watt HID Ballasts Apart from the Rest?
- They fire over 357% more light down road thanks to the Blitz ASIC 3000 HID chipset. With that much light, you'll never miss that "freeway exit on the right" again.
- Rated and tested to last over 4,000 brilliant hours. Long enough for you and for the next owner of your car.
- The casing is made out stainless steel and Grade 7 silicone sealant protects from all the elements.
- Protects against inconsistent power and poor lighting performance through non-cycling technology.
The Z-Arc™ Xenon HID Bulbs:
- Built To Last: UV-cut quartz Z-Arc™ bulb with forced-induction xenon gas and an airtight seal to eliminate leakage.
- Color Perfected: Carefully calibrated to within a .001 range to ensure a perfect color light, every time you start up.
- Guaranteed To Fit: Injection molded from the same template specs used by Osram-Sylvania, the world's leading supplier of OEM automobile halogen bulbs.
Simple DIY Install:
- Replace OEM bulbs with Z-Arc™ HID xenon bulbs.
- Plug bulbs in to Blitz ballast.
- Plug ballast into the same power cord that the original bulb was plugged into.
Comes with everything you need and more:
- Two (2) Z-Arc Bulbs
- Two (2) Blitz Ballasts
- One (1) Manual
- FREE 2 Year Warranty
Great build quality
Posted by Stephen Moore on 22nd Sep 2016
When my light set arrived I was instantly impressed! The packaging was top notch! Very well thought out. I didnt expect this to be an HID/Halogen hybrid light, but the way it works does its job well. Im a bit concerned about replacing the bulbs though. The Halogen bulb is removable, but god knows what to replace it with, or where to source it. Opt& doesnt seem to list it anywhere that I have found. I had to do some modifications to the wiring to install it in my 04 G35. Headlights are sealed units.. 4 wires have to enter the headlight unit, but only two are pre installed in the rubber grommet. Not a tough fix, but some soldering was required. I ordered the 10000k light set, but the halogen bulb is somewhere in the 5000k range. The HID bulb is great though. Overall Im relatively happy with the purchase. The loss of 1 star is attributed to the low K halogen bulb.
Posted by cruz Winfield on 19th Jul 2016
I have purchased these and last set I got was nothing but trouble but now they are working perfectly fine
Posted by Joel Gutierrez on 3rd May 2016
I've bought HID kits before but I feel they have gone above and beyond with theirs. From the secure packaging to the Mounting Hardware (which you don't normally get) Installation on my 09 Silverado was simple and straight to the point. the 6000k bulbs look like what you'd normally get for a 5000k bulb, slight blue tint to the white light. I'm sure if I have any issues, the 2 year warranty will cover it.
HID Satisfaction Review
Posted by Johnny Spell on 29th Mar 2016
Was well satisfied with hid's and the ease of installing them. The free shipping we appreciated. Will order from you in future.
Great hid kit
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jan 2016
Loved the light everything works great...love that they sent me capacitors to cure my flicking problem...best hid I have ever bought
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2015
Like I said with the cree fog lights, "very surprised"..great lighting and brightness..outshining the rest with tinted headlights!!! Opt7 is the way to shine