Blitz DC Series: 35w HID Kit
Live On The Bright Side!
The OPT7 Blitz Series: 35w HID Lighting Kit comes with everything you need to make the ultimate upgrade in HID lighting technology. With the Z-Arc xenon HID bulb, your vehicles shines brighter than the rest, keeping you safe with the greatest on-road visibility while also providing you with a custom vibrant look that will make your car stand out!
About the Blitz 35w Series:
The tried and true workhorse ballast of the OPT7 Series, the Blitz Series HID Power Ballast offers incomparable performance and durability at an incomparable value.
Key Features of the Blitz HID Conversion Kit:
- 35% less power usage than halogen and lasts 2-3x as long without fading!
- Insulated wiring prevents overheating and early burnouts.
- Available in all standard OEM bulb sizes.
- Currently available in a wide variety of brilliant colors!
- Easy to install with QuickSnap Plug-and-Play power cords.
- Six-Sigma quality certification through 3 separate stages of production.
What Sets the Blitz 35-watt HID Ballasts Apart from the Rest?
- They fire over 357% more light down road thanks to the Blitz ASIC 3000 HID chipset. With that much light, you'll never miss that "freeway exit on the right" again.
- Rated and tested to last over 4,000 brilliant hours. Long enough for you and for the next owner of your car.
- The casing is made out stainless steel and Grade 7 silicone sealant protects from all the elements.
- Protects against inconsistent power and poor lighting performance through non-cycling technology.
The Z-Arc™ Xenon HID Bulbs:
- Built To Last: UV-cut quartz Z-Arc™ bulb with forced-induction xenon gas and an airtight seal to eliminate leakage.
- Color Perfected: Carefully calibrated to within a .001 range to ensure a perfect color light, every time you start up.
- Guaranteed To Fit: Injection molded from the same template specs used by Osram-Sylvania, the world's leading supplier of OEM automobile halogen bulbs.
Simple DIY Install:
- Replace OEM bulbs with Z-Arc™ HID xenon bulbs.
- Plug bulbs in to Blitz ballast.
- Plug ballast into the same power cord that the original bulb was plugged into.
Comes with everything you need and more:
- Two (2) Z-Arc Bulbs
- Two (2) Blitz Ballasts
- One (1) Easy to follow manual.
- FREE 2 Year Warranty