AURA Boat Interior LED Lighting Kit with Remotes
AURA Boat Interior Lighting Kit.
Premium solution to custom marine lighting. Designed for simplicity, but engineered for feature-rich, brilliant colors. Our AURA Boat Interior Lighting Kit puts inspiration within your control.
- Easy Plug and Play installation with car charger (12v cigarette outlet) or to connect to your boat's fuse box for a clean factory like install.
- Includes four 24" long lasting, waterproof, and flexible strips and two remotes.
- Exclusive SoundSync™ bass-activated technology lets you visualize the beat.
- 36 SmartColor™ LEDs per 24-inch strip.
- Our SmartColor™ LEDs mixes colors at the micro level that results in a brilliant colors true to the eye.
Full Color Spectrum with SmartColor™ LEDs.
Aura Lighting Strips are made with SmartColor™ LEDs. Our revolutionary LED design combines Micro-LEDs of all 3 primary colors into a single SMD. This allows a perfect mixture of color at the micro level, emitting a more pure, brilliant light color.
Versatility Meets Flexibility.
Aura Lighting Strips are flexible enough to bend, twist, and curve around any surface.
Hear It, See It, Feel It with SoundSync™.
When the beat drops and you're lost in the moment, your heart won't be the only thing racing. SoundSync™ illuminates the music with finely tuned bass-activated technology. It's time to experience your music in a whole new light.
True Plug & Play Installation - 5 Minute Setup.
With you in mind, we've simplified the installation process to a simple 12v cigarette outlet adapter.
Just plug it in and hit "ON".
Want to make it a cleaner install?
Unique to OPT7, our kit also includes (3) different sized fuse adapters that allow you to plug your kit directly into your boat's fuse box to ensure a clean install.
Once installed, easily select the color & pattern you want with our two feature-rich E-Z Remotes.
• One Touch Color Selection
• Advanced Color Dimming
• Variable Speed Control
• Multiple Flashing Modes
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed