Anti-Flicker Wire Relay Harness for HID Kit
- Extends the life of your HID kit.
- Fixes known installation problems such as flickering, popped fuses, and unlit bulbs.
- Made for OPT7 products, works with any plug-n-play ballasts.
- Includes instruction manual and wiring diagram.
- 1ft length for drivers side and 5ft for passenger side with fuse.
- Required for the following vehicles:
- All Dodge, RAM, Jeep, and Chrysler models.
- All vehicles that use a TIPM (Total Integrated Power Module).
The OPT7 Anti-Flicker Wire Relay Harness easily connects your HID kit directly to your vehicle's battery, bypassing all of the on-board electronics systems that can sometimes cause issues with HID kits. Simply plug your existing HID Ballasts into the relay instead of the factory headlight plug, and then connect the relay to your battery positive/negative terminals. (Will work on Prius models with front terminals). Although the OPT7 Anti-Flicker Wire Relay Harness is specifically made for OPT7 applications, our relay harness will work with any Plug-n-Play HID Kit.